The paperbacks are here! Sy Tomashoff: Dark Shadows by Design


 

Did you know that Sy Tomashoff designed the sets for Dark Shadows in color, even though this popular television show started out in 1966 only in black and white?

The paperbacks of my illustrated historical biography "Sy Tomashoff: Dark Shadows by Design" are here! If interested, you can order them directly from me - Facebook message me or comment here with your email address and I'll send you the details.

The hardcovers are still several weeks out, since I'm working with a new printer to ensure the quality that Tomashoff's work and my readers deserve. They will be available direct from me, and later on Amazon.

The photo is of my book table at the Dark Shadows 60th Anniversary Celebration August 1, with two original Sy Tomashoff set design drawings behind me courtesy of event organizer and Dan Curtis Productions/Curtis Holdings marketing director and producer Jim Pierson.

Comments

  1. I'm incredibly interested in getting a copy of this book. Let know what my options are. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks so much for your interest in my book. Paperbacks are $38 + $7.40 shipping and handling, with Zelle or a personal check. Hardcovers I don't yet have a price for as I am working with a printer to get a proof and ensure good quality. I can keep you posted if you prefer a hardcover, they are likely several weeks out. Please email me at karapinarpatty@gmail.com and I can give you further details.
      Best, Patty

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sy Tomashoff: Dark Shadows by Design, available soon!